Network and Systems Operation Staff with UCC Director Dr. Manuel Ramos, Jr.
Duties and Functions
The Network and Systems Operation Unit maintains most of UP Diliman’s Information Technology infrastructure, which caters to more than ten thousand users daily. The team also heads the Diliman Network Helpdesk (DilNet Helpdesk), the network infrastructure support team of the Diliman Campus.
- General Network and Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Technical Supervision for Data Processing Operations
- Operation and Management of all campus-wide servers, services and IT infrastructure, including:
- Deployment of Technologies
- Diliman Network Fiber-optic Infrastructure
- Diliman Network Switching and Routing
- Domain Name Servers and Authentication Services
- Email and Web Servers/Services
- Internet Connectivity and Peering
- Diliman Network WiFi (DilNet WiFi)
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Service
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service
- Consultation and recommendation for existing and new network infrastructures.
Dr. Manuel C. Ramos, Jr.
Information Technology Officer II
Information Technology Officer I
Gerardo Maria Roxas
Armielou del Rosario
Jose Paolo Bernardo
Technical Support and Desktop Computer Officer
Network Infrastructure and Security Consultant